Andrew was the bachelor everyone craved. He wasn’t all that good looking but his money and attitude turned him into a very attractive person. He hosted parties at least once a week and he surrounded himself with pretty girls and all the friends he wanted. A few weeks after he’d turned 35, however, the news reported that his company had been evading taxes and, although his amazing lawyer kept him out of jail, he was left pretty much without a penny. He had to start working at a fast food restaurant and his life was turned upside down. It turned out his girlfriend didn’t really love him, his friends didn’t really care for him and his money was all gone.
Although Andrew went through a tragic situation, he had many chances and opportunities to improve his own life, but he didn’t. He had decided to stay there, and unpack his emotional baggage and he lived a disastrous and unhappy life. Andrew decided living as a victim of his circumstances was easier than rising up to re-creating what he once had in his life.
Many people think having money leads to disaster. People think you can either have love and true friends or you can have money and fake people around you. The truth is you can have whatever you want, if you are only willing to work for it and to keep a good head on shoulders once you have it all. Here are five simple tricks you can practice in order to get what you truly want. Try them out and you will see how your life will begin changing drastically and immediately:
- Change what the word fear means to you. Make it mean ‘Fully Engaged And Ready’ and set yourself up for success. If you truly commit to facing everything life throws at you with the best attitude possible, you will see how you will be able to overcome anything that comes your way.
- Have a vision of what your life will be like. Make sure you make it as realistic and vivid as possible. Include sensory details and anything else that will make it real for you. What does it feel like? How do you feel in this life?
- Take stock of your life. Think deeply about where you are standing. What do you have? What are you lacking? What’s left undone? What makes you lose energy? What do you need to shift/change to help you create the life you desire?
- Set the bar higher! Let go of any toxic relationships you might have and start being a more positive person. If you are positive and talk positive, you will attract positive things into your life.
- Stop trying to be perfect. Nobody’s perfect. Allow yourself to make mistakes and more importantly, learn from them! Don’t stop trying, no matter what happens.
As a recovering perfectionist, I can tell you first hand that when you let go of the idea that life has to be perfect in order for it to happen, you will allow yourself to have a life filled with happiness. So don’t be afraid, give yourself the chance to find a more fulfilling life!
Along the way I discovered how to attract a life filled with love, abundance, success, and step fully into my essence living the life I’ve dreamed; the ultimate way to live and love.
“Don’t let the mistakes and disappointments of the past control and direct your future.”– Zig Ziglar
I’d LOVE to support you with a BREAKTHROUGH of your fear blocks and creating a life filled with happiness, love, and your deepest desires, releasing your negative and limiting beliefs, and healing old wounds – I can help you.
Complete the quick APPLICATION and let’s explore what it will be like to work together, all of it on me of course – my gift to you just for reading this post.
Sending you love and light,